Thursday, September 30, 2010

my uni life

i think tis is the 1st time i write bout my uni life since i hv been here for d 1 n 3months.fr the 1st time i stepped on Sabah,i gt a feeling tat wanna buy a ticket n straight away bek to pennisular m'sia.the feel is so suck.bt day after day,i m slowly adapted to the environment here n i started to join activities...act it quite a lots of activities i had taken part in Uni,i oso cnt believe tat bcz i think i m nt tat kind of ppl who lik to go office n pass up letter n wait for conformation bt i do take part,quite weird of it.i cnt even understand it,hihi. also involved in a buddhism based organization n i had visited old folk's house n involved in recycle,tis realy make me grown up n hav diff perspective to the things around me.i had been travel to many places in sabah here n i lik those trip,its fun n meaningful.bt sumtimes i stil will vry miss my family n my fren at pennisular m'sia,so when gt sem break,i sure will buy ticket n bek to meet them.tis few days,i keep chasing a english drama bcz it is too nice n i seldom watch western drama but tis drama attract me to watch it.

3 comments:

  1. yeah, that's good! america series drama.
    CSI:NY, prison break, grey's anatomy...
    since jc leave, no one can share the america series with me... GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. grey's anatomy is fucking awesome !!! i like it ~~~ and bones as well ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i more prefer the vampire's diary,its damn nice.i cn watch it until 4gt to do my homework.

    ReplyDelete